Hurry Up Spring!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Don't Take Things for Granted!!!

One doesn't realize how lucky they are until that one thing has been removed for awhile to make you realize what you have.
Since Josh has left I truly realized how much we are meant for each other... ...true SoulMates.
It is hard, it has only been two weeks since he has left but seems like forever. He is my rock and never realized how he helped me get through each day. Not only by strength but help, love, inspiration, I could go on and on. This has already made us stronger.
This past year has been tougher on us with Brecken growing up and things in our lives changing so rapidly, I believe we took each other for granted, or at least I feel as if I took him for granted sometimes. (For that Joshua I apologize with all my heart).

You’re the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.
Let me hear you say,now
I’ll never be lonely,look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this

No comments: