Hurry Up Spring!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some Heart Touching Quotes I enjoy reading

The decision to have a child is to accept that your heart will forever walk about outside your body.

Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger.

My precious little baby I have loved you from the start You are a tiny miracle Laying closely to my heart Each day I feel your presence Each day you heart beats softly As only I could know So I’ll keep this in a special place And remember each year through Of this very special time in my life The moment I carried you.

Our family is a circle of strength and love.


I begin to love this creature, and to anticipate her birth as a fresh twist to a knot, which I do not wish to untie.


"You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. If you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." (For my little Brecken)

My Son Watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be.

Family - a word that has so much meaning to me I can't describe it - only feel it.

No comments: