I would have never imagined my life being this crazy. We have so much going on and not enough time to deal with it all. Our house we are in right now; no offers on it yet so we dropped the price hoping that this weekend when we have an open house it will sell. There are just so many houses popping up all over for sale; hard to compete!
Also; we are in a state of waiting, Josh and I, waiting to find out if he is going off to Iraq in September. Yeah Iraq I know how awful, plus it will be for almost 6 months! All I can think about is how hard this will be for Brecken beings he is to small to understand. He loves his Daddy and it is going to break his heart not being able to see him for that long. They are asking for volunteers first, so hopefully enough people will volunteer and Josh won't have to go.
On the other hand it is beautiful outside today and I can't wait to get out of work and go spend time with Brecken and Josh at home. I think we are going to do a little planting tonight, Brecken loves helping us out in the yard, and playing with the dogs. Work isn't going by quick enough today!!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment