Well today is my Friday even though it is only Thursday~
Brecken's day care is closed tomorrow for a so called family day and Josh works so I have to take the day off because i have no babysitter. Thats okay I love spending as much time with him as I can!
Josh works 2 of the days we are home this weekend, but it will still be busy!
Tomorrow I am headed out of town to have a well deserved break from Great Falls, Where Brecken and I are going, I am not sure yet.
Saturday will be the crazy day. I was asked to design a Golf Tournament logo awhile back and the tournament is Saturday. It is a Memorial Tounament for a dear friend of our family who passed away last year unexpecdily. It was very hard to deal and hard to beleive it has been a year. I feel very honored to have been able to design this logo and can't wait to see it on shirts, hats, signs, and more. Josh is golfing in the tournamnet tomorrow along with my dad and brother. Good Luck to them.
As for Sunday and Monday, we are sure what we are doing. I am not sure if we will have another open house or not, josh works that day so Brecken and I wont be doing to much, probably work out in the yard and enjoy the nice weather since it has been so cool and damp this past week. As for Monday we might go out of town and have a picnic or maybe go for a hike~only time will tell.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment